As one of the world’s most something something, John helps folks achieve the best versions of themselves through his dynamically diverse speaking.
John has founded the Phoenix Foundation for Law and Government, an organization, sparked to kindle hope and ignite empowerment among the next generation of leaders around. John is absolutely committed to motivating this next generation to be high achievers as he introduces new audiences every day to strive for success.
“The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that ultimately do.”
Our Organization’s Ideas
We don’t have beliefs per say because “I think it’s better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier.” – Rufus (Chris Rock) in Dogma (1999) written by Kevin Smith. So instead we have ideas that can change/grow over time and as new information becomes available.
- Everyone has a voice and has the right to be heard.
- Everyone is the hero of their own story
- The truth often lies in the middle of two different perspectives although its also possible for different perspectives to both be right or both be wrong
- It’s fine to have a different perspective, but be prepared to defend your position and keep an open mind.
- Science and spirituality aren’t necessarily opposite forces – Prayer (regardless of religion) is scientifically proven
- Organized institutions often lose their way from the original mission
- The Law of Attraction – physics – quantum physics including the multiverse are real (and we’re in universe 137 – see why here coming soon)
- Diversity is more than what you (think) you can see
- Anything is possible – Mind over Matter (the brain transmits a signal like a radio/TV), The Secret, the Power of Positive Thinking.
- The Shower Principle – don’t need to occupy every minute at a company – people need white space to think critically and innovate
- Trust but verify
- The Golden Rule – Do unto others as you would want done to you. Don’t be an a-hole